Data / Voice
Data and voice communications are the backbone of virtually every organization. Network environments are increasingly complex and needs constantly evolve. We know how to design, install, maintain, and integrate new networks—and efficiently expand existing ones—in ways that meet current and future requirements while controlling costs.
Our data/voice services include:
- LAN/WAN networks (intranet/internet)
- 10/100 GB Ethernet networks
- Wireless access points (WAP)
- Cell phone boosters
- Building/service entrance points from your service provider
- Outside plant cabling
- PBX and VOIP
- Visio drawings of structured cabling layout
Audio / Visual
Regardless of their size, today’s presentation, conference, and class/training rooms need to accommodate a wide range of digital and analog equipment, including:
- Paging and sound systems
- LCD, LED, and plasma televisions
- Computers and DVD players
- VGA, HDMI, RCA composite, RCA component, and 3.5mm audio cabling
We have years of experience installing audio/visual systems that can be relied upon when they’re needed.
We help security and IT companies meet their schedule and budget commitments by installing low voltage wiring to connect card readers, cameras, and other security equipment.